Professional and Scientific Council Professional Development Conference
The 2017 Professional and Scientific Council Professional Development Conference will be held on Tuesday, February 28!
The full-day conference dedicated to the professional development of Iowa State University P&S Employees will be held at the Scheman Building of the Iowa State Center on Tuesday, February 28th! The Professional and Scientific Council Professional Development Conference Subcommittee has secured 32 sessions on specific topics that fall within the categories of leadership, health and wellness, professional resources, and human interactions!
At the 2017 Professional and Scientific Council Professional Development Conference you will have the opportunity to plow the ground for a successful career by exploring campus resources; sow the seeds for increased productivity by learning new skills and competencies ; grow relationships by networking with fellow P&S Employees; tend to your personal well-being and professional fulfillment; reap the benefits for interacting with local and national experts; and sell yourself (and others) on professional development as a strategy for organizational success.
Visit Our Conference Website for Additional Information AND to Register!
The early bird registration fee is $80 for a full day of learning through January 31st (regular rate of $95 February 1-February 10).
Questions? Email the Professional and Scientific Counicl Professional Development Conference Subcommittee: email@example.com
Professional and Scientific Council Professional Development Conference Subcommittee Members:
- Tera Lawson, PD Conference Chair
- Jordan Bates, Budget
- Tonia Baxter, Education/Speakers
- Don Broshar, Education/Speakers
- Paula Burns, Communications and Marketing
- Kristi Dillon, Education/Speakers
- Megan Fink, Participant Experience
- Kate Goudy-Haht, Communications and Marketing
- Jim Harken, Facilities
- Chris Johnsen, Participant Experience
- Stacy Kilstofte, Facilities
- Stephanie Korslund, Participant Experience
- Diana Sloan, Communications and Marketing
- Gowrishankar (Shankar) Srinivasan, Participant Experience
- Jessica Strawn, Communications and Marketing
- Jamie Wilson, Participant Experience